MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure why, but myBB forum keeps saying I'm banned, I got abit scared at first, thinking somehow I had been banned.
Then after abit, others were asking me why I banned them, then I worked out, for some reason, no matter on your IP, it would say you were banned.
How do i fix this?

[Image: 256qlhg.png]
Website link

"I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions."
Are you the administrator of that site? If you are, you can go around the ban by accessing /admin directly.

If you aren't the admin, then you should contact them as soon as possible.
That message occurs when an IP has been banned via the admin cp.
Are you admin of that site? Your IP is banned, that is the message you get when an admin of a forum have banned an IP of yours.
Guys, I know this is the IP ban message.
But it's appearing to EVERYONE, though no one has been banned.
Yous try and access the site yaselfs, will say you're banned aswell Confused

Edit: http://darkrs.org/ try it Big Grin
You can ban IP ranges, and you could just so happen to ban every IP address.
(2011-09-17, 07:23 AM)botrs4life Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I know this is the IP ban message.
But it's appearing to EVERYONE, though no one has been banned.
Yous try and access the site yaselfs, will say you're banned aswell Confused

Edit: http://darkrs.org/ try it Big Grin

Weird problem. Are there any entries in the IP banning screen in ACP?

Like *.*.*.* for example.

EDIT: Just noticed you have cloudfare protection. I read somewhere that if that's not correctly set up, everybody is banned..

So you prolly have to search in that direction

lol I guess the same as disturbed now.

Are you using cloudflare? If that is not setup correctly, every user has same IP address of that of cloudflare's nameservers and as a result everyone gets the same ONLY ONE IP, its showing everyone banned. Check the issue after disabling the cloudflare and see if you get that problem.
You also need to be to root admin for full permission i think! or maybe one of ther other administrators when into Admin CP and when through the groups and checked the box that is named "This is a banned group" if it is then uncheck that on every group and you should be fine.
(2011-09-17, 01:59 PM)MH-Pro700 Wrote: [ -> ]You also need to be to root admin for full permission i think! or maybe one of ther other administrators when into Admin CP and when through the groups and checked the box that is named "This is a banned group" if it is then uncheck that on every group and you should be fine.

It has nothing to do with group permissions..
Pages: 1 2