MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: diyElectronics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.gif]

I recently made this forum for anyone interested in electronics. Now I need to get some members to get it going. Big Grin
So what do you think?

http://www.diyelectronics.tk/
An interesting Forum for me, as i'm an electronics engineer. Big Grin

But you need to to get a proper TLD and a theme.
SadBlush
[Image: diy.png]
Nadlerz Eazy is splet Easy, also there is nothing to showcase here...
The theme MyBB Pro, you are using is one of my absolute favorites. You really need some new threads there now mate.
I think this really has potential, but you need to spiff up the theme a bit (custom images - the base theme is nice but too generic). A proper domain will also help a ton, and improve the forum descriptions. I would change your username from Admin to something more personable.

You might also consider removing many of the forums you have. Start off with three or four section and expand from there.
Get a proper TLD (Top Level Domain) name like .org, .com, .net if you'd like to expand your abilities.
Thanks for all your replies.

(2011-09-17, 10:12 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting Forum for me, as i'm an electronics engineer. Big Grin

But you need to to get a proper TLD and a theme.
Yea I am working on getting a new domain. BTW, would love to have you in the community.

(2011-09-17, 10:42 AM)Kingpirate02 Wrote: [ -> ]SadBlush

I am sure its just a false-positive.

Nice Job! I am currently building a Crystal Radio, and I may build two extra models, one a Audion set.
Pages: 1 2