MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LIKE THE NAMECHEAP FACEBOOK PAGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone.

Namecheap is holding another deal! If you like the Facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/NameCheap ) and they get an extra 10,000 likes, they will offer $1.99 domains! Thats right! Domains for $1.99 for a limited time only!

So please like the facebook page, spread the word and help many members get $1.99 domains!

For every single person that likes the facebook page and replies to this thread. I'll give you a +1 Reputation as an appreciation Smile

Thank you Smile
Liked Smile
i like this
Done. I've been meaning to transfer my domains over to them. The only reason I went with GoDaddy was because they were having a $1.99 domain sale. I'm about ready to set fire to their offices next time they e-mail me about their crappy hosting.
Liked, but why the caps lock title?
Liked. Can someone PM when/if they reach their goal? I like cheap domains. Smile
(2011-09-18, 01:02 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Liked. Can someone PM when/if they reach their goal? I like cheap domains. Smile

Do you still have me on MSN? Ifso i'll offline you.
(2011-09-18, 01:09 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-18, 01:02 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Liked. Can someone PM when/if they reach their goal? I like cheap domains. Smile

Do you still have me on MSN? Ifso i'll offline you.

Yep, I still have you.
Liked.
Liked! Smile
Pages: 1 2