MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unsubscribe email notification for new replies ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I am trying to find how to unsubscribe email notification when threads have new replies but I can not find it in Admincp. Anyone can tell me how to change it ?

Thanks for reading.
If you are subscribed to a forum or thread and are viewing the forum / thread there should be a link that says Unsubscribe that takes you to usercp2.php followed by a string of characters. Click that and you are unsubscribed.
(2011-09-18, 02:11 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]If you are subscribed to a forum or thread and are viewing the forum / thread there should be a link that says Unsubscribe that takes you to usercp2.php followed by a string of characters. Click that and you are unsubscribed.

Thanks. but I want to set for all groups not only for me.

Any way else to fix it ?
Do you want to get rid of subscriptions completely where it no longer is an option in addition to removing all subscriptions anyone has?
(2011-09-18, 01:46 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to get rid of subscriptions completely where it no longer is an option in addition to removing all subscriptions anyone has?
At default My forum is automatically send email notifications when someone reply in thread. This makes users uncomfortable, so I want to change Default Thread Subscription Mode from Instant email notification to no email notification for all users. If someone would like to receive email he/she can choose Instant email notification.
Each user can change their settings in the User CP->edit options and change where it says default thread subscription mode. I believe that is also something they can edit when they go to register as well.
(2011-09-18, 02:08 PM)eSpy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-18, 01:46 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to get rid of subscriptions completely where it no longer is an option in addition to removing all subscriptions anyone has?
At default My forum is automatically send email notifications when someone reply in thread. This makes users uncomfortable, so I want to change Default Thread Subscription Mode from Instant email notification to no email notification for all users. If someone would like to receive email he/she can choose Instant email notification.

last I remember, subscriptions is not an automatic option, so either all your users set it, or you updated the users table to set it to instant email
Hello ,
i have same problem . and due to my host bad service , they suspened the forum alot because of mass mail .. ( they consider the subscribe is mass mail ) so any idea to unsubscribe all the members from all the topics and forums ,
Best regrads all