MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with kingstat plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want this plugin from here http://mods.mybb.com/view/kingstat but the problem is that you need to register on iranian site for the plugin to work i have try to register with google translate but no luck google dont translate one field and i think that is secret question how can i make this plugin to work some help will be welcome thanks
tested it on local installation of myBB - registration is not compulsory for that plugin to work !
I could not see any such setting AND the plugin worked without the registration to the site ...
but were i se all that statistic baned today,register today....
if the plugin is installed and activated then your forum will have a fixed image
at bottom left corner and by clicking on that small image toggles showing of
the stats at the center of the forum page

practically I do not see much use of that plugin - its just a fancy thing for show !!
im intrested on only 1 thing user registered today i have tested on my test serverHere and dont work i see the image but dont work dont show any info
^ kingstat.js file is not loaded at the forum .. AND you may try some other plugin eg. ad-stats
it is in jscripts folder dont know why it`s not work i will try ad-stats instead many thx for your replay and help
it appears that below line is not added in header template

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/kingstat.js"></script>

may be you can try by deactivating & re-activating the plugin ..