MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [YuvaPix Designs] 2.0 Inspired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Damn nice theme. Gonna actually use it. Smile
First, great theme. I'm definitely using it. Very nice, smooth, and clean looking.

Second, I have three questions.
I want to adjust the maximum width of the board to about 85%. How do I do that?

Can I make the thread column a link to the thread so they do not have to just click on the thread link, but can click on the column and then be taken to that thread?

Also, since I can not get the My Advertisement mod to work with this theme, how can I manually insert the code into the footer and header (or add a side ad next to the board if I get it to 85%)?

Thanks again for the awesome theme!
I'm very tempted to use this as the default theme for Leet Link! Great job!
In case you'd like to see a demo.
http://www.politicsforum.com/
* MadComp adds the link for the beginning of his thread to his file of sites he needs to visit after he gets cable internet!
Pretty nice theme. Padding seems a bit small, and the login window animation is a bit slow for my taste. Should be easy fixes.
(2012-03-30, 05:42 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Damn nice theme. Gonna actually use it. Smile

Thanks a lot for liking it and using it.

Just want to give little update about this theme. I am working on a new version of this theme. Smile

(2012-04-20, 05:25 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very tempted to use this as the default theme for Leet Link! Great job!

Thanks a lot. Smile

(2012-04-27, 02:19 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty nice theme. Padding seems a bit small, and the login window animation is a bit slow for my taste. Should be easy fixes.

This is the most easiest theme to edit and I kept all the coding as simple as possible so that anyone can edit the theme as per their liking. Smile
Quote:Just want to give little update about this theme. I am working on a new version of this theme.

Am really looking forward to seeing the update, but will be very hard to get me to part with the original. It is a great theme to work with!
Just figured I'd drop in here to say that I'm using this as the default and only theme of Leet Link. Big Grin
(2012-08-03, 05:45 PM)__JJ__ Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Just want to give little update about this theme. I am working on a new version of this theme.
Am really looking forward to seeing the update, but will be very hard to get me to part with the original. It is a great theme to work with!

The update is for MyBB 1.8 Smile

(2012-08-04, 06:03 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]Just figured I'd drop in here to say that I'm using this as the default and only theme of Leet Link. Big Grin

Thank you for using it. Glad you liked the theme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8