MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [YuvaPix Designs] 2.0 Inspired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I like jQuery Popup Login. Big Grin
(2012-08-04, 03:03 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-03, 05:45 PM)__JJ__ Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Just want to give little update about this theme. I am working on a new version of this theme.
Am really looking forward to seeing the update, but will be very hard to get me to part with the original. It is a great theme to work with!

The update is for MyBB 1.8 Smile

(2012-08-04, 06:03 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]Just figured I'd drop in here to say that I'm using this as the default and only theme of Leet Link. Big Grin

Thank you for using it. Glad you liked the theme.

Not a problem. IMHO, it's the only theme that fits the site right.
For some reason, the images appear corrupt, and the background is white, everything is messed up?
(2012-09-01, 07:20 PM)HyperActive. Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason, the images appear corrupt, and the background is white, everything is messed up?
Then you must have uploaded the images folder in wrong path.
its awesome mate i am using it right nao !
hi mate, theme is awesome...

but i added a new logo, height is messed with buttons, my new logo height is 200px, where to code mate

Thanks
(2012-09-05, 05:42 PM)feastboy Wrote: [ -> ]hi mate, theme is awesome...

but i added a new logo, height is messed with buttons, my new logo height is 200px, where to code mate

Thanks

Check the height of the default logo, use a same size logo.
ok buddy, i resized, now everything is ok..

but please update in future update about height, so we can use any height without messing, now we're not able to use big height logo

and i really love your work Smile
Thanks
(2012-09-05, 07:20 PM)feastboy Wrote: [ -> ]ok buddy, i resized, now everything is ok..

but please update in future update about height, so we can use any height without messing, now we're not able to use big height logo

and i really love your work Smile
Thanks

This theme will be updated for 1.8. You will see major design changes and new features in 2.0 Inspired. Smile
How can I add a link in the java pop up for standard login? I have some members that do not like to login with java.

http://www.pa2a.org/member.php?action=login

(2012-09-07, 09:26 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]How can I add a link in the java pop up for standard login? I have some members that do not like to login with java.

http://www.pa2a.org/member.php?action=login

Also, is there anyway to make the private message button active when there are new messages waiting?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8