MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GX Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am Hiring All Staff Ranks But The Two Top Ranks

So

Introduction:

Details:Hiring All Ranks
Made In 2009 (Well The Old Name) The Old Name Was Remove Becase Of Copy Rights And I Have Lots Of Boards And Lot Of Members

Conditions:Atm We Are Private,43 Members

Contact details:[email protected]
Quote:Domain name: GXFOUM.CO.NR - is not in our database.

It means this domain name might be available for registration. And you can register it right now on our website Absolutely FREE !

Signup now to get this Domain name! - It's Absolutely FREE !

To learn more about Free Domains, please visit CO.NR Website here

Copyright © 2002-2011 Free Domain Name @ .co.nr - All rights reserv

Seriously? And Stop Talking Like This.
I am very confused.
(2011-09-19, 01:51 AM)Ian2458 Wrote: [ -> ]I Have Lots Of Boards And Lot Of Members
43 Members

(2011-09-19, 02:05 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Domain name: GXFOUM.CO.NR - is not in our database.

It means this domain name might be available for registration. And you can register it right now on our website Absolutely FREE !

Signup now to get this Domain name! - It's Absolutely FREE !

To learn more about Free Domains, please visit CO.NR Website here

Copyright © 2002-2011 Free Domain Name @ .co.nr - All rights reserv

Seriously? And Stop Talking Like This.

Some people can actually develop speech and writing impairments that cause them to write like that. It's also common if your primary language is not romanized and you're not familiar with the roman library. It's most likely not their fault.
I know of at least one or two people that either typed in all caps or used a capitol letter in front of all their words. It's not really annoying at all. You just have to get use to it. It's better than seeing leet speak where ever you go.
(2011-09-20, 02:31 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I know of at least one or two people that either typed in all caps or used a capitol letter in front of all their words. It's not really annoying at all. You just have to get use to it. It's better than seeing leet speak where ever you go.

Actually, I prefer leet. Most of the people who talk like that are 12 year olds trying to act professional and look older (but younger) then they are.