MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: computer AI should get more attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AI or artificial intelligence should be more developed by now! i know that im a small time programmer and this would be an almost impossible task for me, but man we have operating systems with billions of lines of code and companies with the resources and stuff focusing on crappy programs to make money. I just think by now AI operating systems that could interact with humans and learn and stuff should be a reality by now.
can't tell if troll, spam, or just stupid....?
(2011-09-19, 03:00 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]can't tell if troll, spam, or just stupid....?

Look at the signiture.
I don't know either fizz...

But as for AI getting more attention? Where have you been? Great advances in AI have been made in the past several years. I'm actually signed up for an AI Class from Stanford Uni that starts next month. I'm looking forward to it. But anyways... this thread isn't going anywhere except to end up in flameville. Bye bye.
(2011-09-19, 03:19 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-19, 03:00 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]can't tell if troll, spam, or just stupid....?

Look at the signiture.

What signature Wink
I was busy removing it when you posted lol.