MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBTurkish Help Site Google Number One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We tried, we worked hard and tried to help about MyBB in turkish.. and finally we started to get what we deserved.. in two months we've made 3 rank in PageRank and now in google MyBB word, we're in the first place.. Special thanks to evryone who worked so hard with us..
[Image: attachment.php?aid=268]

Google : http://www.google.com.tr/search?hl=tr&q=...a+Ara&meta=

can you open up turkish section and give a link to mybbturkiye.com?
Turks loved mybb so much.Day by day we'r growin' up.
Theme Preview,turkish language support,turkish mod support and developing new mods are in this site.
i want so must much that turkish section should be opened up and given a link to mybbturkiye.com
yes i agree,in my opinion this will be good for us&other Turkish members..Thanks..
i want so must much that turkish section should be opened up and given a link to mybbturkiye.com
You are distributing some of my modifications/plugins and I have not been asked for permission to do so.
Musicalmidget Wrote:You are distributing some of my modifications/plugins and I have not been asked for permission to do so.

Hey Man!, Everybody knows who owner those mod/plugins , and your name/nick in those mod/plugins , arent you Rolleyes
copyright and team members' name never change
it means , everything original
We haven't delete your copyrights and names.
Pages: 1 2