MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Like vbulletin 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey what you ppl think of making this forum system like vbulletin 3 more. That woud be cool Smile
Why would you want to. Apart from the list of sub-catagories on the front page, myBB is everything and more than vbulletin.

My opinion: vbulletin is messy, hard to navigate, and ugly. And you have to pay for it?

myBB is the best and free.

If there are features in vbulletin 3 that arn't in myBB that you would like, put them in a thread in the suggestions forum.
Ok i will do that.
I think (she?) meant that the skin of the forums more like vBulletin? I don't like the vBulletin's skin, but their post layout could be replicated, and leave that ugly header and header links the way mybb set it as.
Im a boy. And this can be closed. Big Grin
I think it was a good idea to make a vb skin Smile . On my forums(www.wtntennis.info), I just replaced the new posts, locked, and old posts icons to those found on VB. Does anyone know how the code can be changed so that everything is in a smaller centered VB style table??? And, is there a way to change the menu so that it looks like a V Bulletin one?
Most of that can be done, but it will require extensive modifications to many of the forum templates.
vB is a waste of money, kudos to you guys at mBB for a great job!
giba_choo Wrote:I think it was a good idea to make a vb skin Smile . On my forums(www.wtntennis.info), I just replaced the new posts, locked, and old posts icons to those found on VB. Does anyone know how the code can be changed so that everything is in a smaller centered VB style table??? And, is there a way to change the menu so that it looks like a V Bulletin one?
Buy it then...
giba_choo Wrote:I think it was a good idea to make a vb skin Smile . On my forums(www.wtntennis.info), I just replaced the new posts, locked, and old posts icons to those found on VB. Does anyone know how the code can be changed so that everything is in a smaller centered VB style table??? And, is there a way to change the menu so that it looks like a V Bulletin one?
See I don't think MyBB wants to have forums out there looking just like vB so then people will say "What a rip off."
Pages: 1 2