MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues with mass mailing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a problem when I try to send mass mailing and PM on my forums.

I have 16.555 users registered. But only appears when I'm going to send the mass PM I have 690 only.

I selected all kind of categories.

Here I attach some screens.

[attachment=24142]

[attachment=24143]

Please can someone help me?

Regards.

URL? Test admin account?
(09-19-2011, 04:16 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]URL? Test admin account?

A test admin account is useless, you will get the same results as well as emailing hundreds of people. That's not something you should be asking for?

Regarding the OP: You have a lot of members, I'm not 100% sure if MyBB does mailing cycles (eg mails about 400 in whatever alloted time) to prevent overload to mail(). Some server setups prevent so much mail being sent in an attempt to curb spammers.
Can I PM both with a test admin && pass?
(09-20-2011, 07:24 AM)lesone Wrote: [ -> ]Can I PM both with a test admin && pass?

(09-19-2011, 06:08 PM)Masayoshi Wrote: [ -> ]A test admin account is useless, you will get the same results as well as emailing hundreds of people. That's not something you should be asking for?

Regarding the OP: You have a lot of members, I'm not 100% sure if MyBB does mailing cycles (eg mails about 400 in whatever alloted time) to prevent overload to mail(). Some server setups prevent so much mail being sent in an attempt to curb spammers.