MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Account switcher plugin not showing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've had the account switcher plugin for around a couple of weeks now and on a couple of the themes I've downloaded it doesn't appear upon linking accounts. Usually at the top of the website page it shows the other accounts which you can click and switch to without logging out although whenever I changed my theme a couple of times the usernames don't appear at the top. I've attempted to deactivate and activate the plugins and I went to the User Control Panel and linked accounts with a second account but for some reason it doesn't work.

Is there any possible method to get this plugin working on every theme?

Here's the link to my website: http://uzi-gaming.com/

Here's what the account switcher looks like in the UCP:

[Image: a252a.png]

For some reason the accounts you've linked to don't show up anywhere so I'm stuck on this account constantly. I would love this plugin to work on this theme, I've got a pretty awesome looking theme which I would like to stick with.

Btw, here's the plugin if you'd like to view it: http://mods.mybb.com/view/account-switcher-1-0

Thanks.
Sometimes template edits can be finicky about the themes they work on. It all depends on how the theme is put together. The best way to do this would be to open the theme that it's working with and manually copy the code into the other themes.
This belongs in plugin support.

You will need to add
<!-- AccountSwitcher -->{$as_header}<!-- /AccountSwitcher -->

after

{$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

In each of your header templates.

My bad, wrong forum. Thanks although I cannot find:

{$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

In any of my Header templates.
Well, just stick it somwehere in header_welcomeblock_member then Wink
Works perfectly, thanks!
I installed account switcher and added users to 1 account but I am not getting option to switch users
How to use it in other themes?
^ guests, members, moderators, and admins have different welcome block links.
add account switcher code in the welcome block depending on who can use it.
the code needs to be added to all the themes' welcome block of specific group.
(eg. header_welcomeblock_admin template of all the themes)