MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3 vs Modern Warfare 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whose side are you on?

Click here to vote!! Smile
Its a hard choice. I enjoy the story of MW3 more then BF3's. (I dunno i just do, i know its wrong).

But BF3 will be so much more awesome.
I see what you did there.

But, affiliate links aren't allowed here.

MW if better in the sense of fun IMO but Battlefield is a better game.
(2011-09-19, 05:08 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I see what you did there.

But, affiliate links aren't allowed here.

MW if better in the sense of fun IMO but Battlefield is a better game.

Edited and also added a poll. Smile
Battlefield 3 Smile
Mw3 is going to be utter orange, guaranteed.
I don't really care which is best to be honest. I'm just gonna wait until Winter Vacations and play both then.
Battlefield 3 Big Grin The modern warfare series is becoming - boring? And despite what everybody says its designed for 11 year olds. Its designed to be easy, you point your gun in the general direciton of the opponent and pull the trigger - and your bullet hits.

At least in battlefield there is bullet drop physics, and destructable cover. Making it a bit more tactical (although not quite as tactical as i would like Confused)
(2011-09-19, 08:42 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]The modern warfare series is becoming - boring?

Not to mention the nearly identical game engine for ~4 games and counting, with the same bugs, the same issues, the same gameplay, and the same laggy online. The only reason I still play MW2 is because you can actually have fun without dying in 2 shots (lol cod4) and there are still people who play it, and it doesn't cost $60. Not to mention there isn't >9000 player matches (lol cod4).
I've played BFBC2 first, before MW2.
It was fine, but when I bought MW2 (I bough tit when when Black Ops came out), I haven't played BFBC2 since.

I just feel the Call of Duty series "better" fits me.

Sorry but that kind of mindset is rather ignorant, why aren't you complaining about Madden or NBA games then?
(2011-09-19, 08:45 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-19, 08:42 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]The modern warfare series is becoming - boring?

Not to mention the nearly identical game engine for ~4 games and counting, with the same bugs, the same issues, the same gameplay, and the same laggy online. The only reason I still play MW2 is because you can actually have fun without dying in 2 shots (lol cod4) and there are still people who play it, and it doesn't cost $60. Not to mention there isn't >9000 player matches (lol cod4).

Pages: 1 2 3