MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Signature Space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

I am selling signature space on MyBB.com.

I am a very active user on here, especially in Support.

Text Links: $2 a month

PM all offers, reply for other info.
You are selling your signature here?

Like this one: "Kokiri Village - Zelda Forum" ?
Yes, that would be a link ad.
I wish you the best of luck on getting people to pay for ads in your signature. There are a lot of active users on this forum, you're one of the first that I've seen doing this, on this forum.
Do you really need $2 / month? I could probably go get $5 from a stranger right now just by asking them.
(2011-09-20, 02:32 AM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Do you really need $2 / month? I could probably go get $5 from a stranger right now just by asking them.
I guess it is extra money. I don't see this being lucrative or worth it, though. Best of luck!
You do four posts a day. How are you active compared to someone others on this forum?
(2011-09-21, 12:05 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]You do four posts a day. How are you active compared to someone others on this forum?

That includes the two months that I was asking for support, not giving it.
(2011-09-20, 02:27 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I wish you the best of luck on getting people to pay for ads in your signature. There are a lot of active users on this forum, you're one of the first that I've seen doing this, on this forum.

people started doing this last year, and it didn't work Toungue I even tried myself. Tbh I don't see the point for $2/month

Best of luck anyway