MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donation Page isnt Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yea so i did everything it said to do and its installed and i changed the settings of it and it still dosent show up heres my site http://the4gnation.webege.com/ i also just recently added the board stats and that work
Quote:
Website Under Review
You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.

www.000webhost.com is the most popular free web hosting provider, and as such, suffers from abusers. Around 5% of users sign up here just to start hacking or phishing websites or causing other problems. So, in order to survive, we must monitor what our users are hosting.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but checking all content manually is the only way to provide you with the most secure and reliable service. If you find any illegal websites on our network, you can report it here.

/endthread
000WEBHOSTING
better than paid hosting

oRLY?