MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creation Of Vbserve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

I am creating a community for a program called Microsoft Visual Basics, this community has to do with teaching people how to use the program. Also this board will be used to show off new programs that they have made.

It's not yet done, but i have a simple screenshot of the top half of the forums and i would like people to tell me if it looks good. If you wish to see the whole design i have made just shoot me a message or leave a comment.

Image is very big and i don't know if i can get introuble for posting big images on the forums so here is the link

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/65...1052am.png

I have used HTML coding within the boards to create the stylish 4 in 1 boards. Also I obtained the sticky pad icons on Icon finder which has been a great help with making this community.

If anyone wishes to see more or would like to help give suggestions on how i can make it look better then please by all mean let me know.

Note: A domain is not going to be given out yet as i feel a lot more work can be done to it before releasing it to public.
Firstly, that theme does not suit a coding forum at all.
Also, those icons don't fit with the theme at all. Follow the colour scheme and downsize them.
I see what you mean, would you happen to know of any good themes i could use?
I agree; while a nice theme, it doesn't look that good. I'd browse around the Theme Releases forum a bit.
Everyone failed to notice he is posting this in showcase...
(2011-09-20, 03:18 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone failed to notice he is posting this in showcase...

How'd they fail to notice?
(2011-09-20, 03:26 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-20, 03:18 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone failed to notice he is posting this in showcase...

How'd they fail to notice?

Because in showcase you can link to your forum and get feedback.

If you want feedback about the theme, you must post in Templates development section. You might have noticed the OP just showing a screenshot of theme and have no link to live Forum.
(2011-09-20, 01:18 AM)austin presley Wrote: [ -> ]Note: A domain is not going to be given out yet as i feel a lot more work can be done to it before releasing it to public.

This is the showcase section where you show off your completed sites, not ideas that you can not share domains of. If you would like to discuss the theme aspect of the site feel free to open a thread in the theme discussion. Once you are ready with the domain you can then open a thread here in showcase.