MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whats your thoughts on the plugin that notifies you that your not registered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 63O6T.png]

You can see it in that picture... What do you guys think of it?

OH ya my footer image is messed up I know LOL... How do you fix that?
Annoying since the visitor would already know if they are registered or not.
(2011-09-20, 07:01 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Annoying since the visitor would already know if they are registered or not.

+1
Maybe if there was a "close" function it'd be fine acceptable, taking it one step further and remembering that would be even better.

In almost all cases, I abandon ship when I see something like this. It shows you care more about user count than content.
(2011-09-20, 07:01 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Annoying since the visitor would already know if they are registered or not.

(2011-09-20, 07:49 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]In almost all cases, I abandon ship when I see something like this. It shows you care more about user count than content.

^What they said.

Its useless.
Plus it looks like that "something is attempting to download" bar
(2011-09-21, 04:30 PM)Kbassil Wrote: [ -> ]Plus it looks like that "something is attempting to download" bar

Get off IE.
I haven't used ie in years, but that design of the pop up is stuck in my head forever.
Pages: 1 2