MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect Loop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey there, first of all I'd like to say MyBB is awesome, love it so far.

I had it installed and working perfectly on my webserver @ www.reforged-guild.com.

Now, for some reason, its stuck in a redirect loop, as you can see if you go to the url.

It's only for the home page though, If I go to www.reforged-guild.com/forums they work. So, I'm not quite sure that its a myBB issue, but what makes me believe that it may be is this:

I've removed any Css or Html out of the main directory that the loop is stuck on. Same issue.
And as you can see when you go to the URL the redirect loop displays "MyBBoard."

Anyone have an idea?
put a blank index.html file OR a redirecting index.html file at public_html folder ..
Looks fine to me. I'm seeing your sever's directory listing and if I click /forums/ MyBB loads just fine.
It shouldn't be a directory listing, it should be a home page. I loaded an HTML file in there. It seems to be okay... Hmm maybe there is something wrong in my html?
I'm getting a completely blank page, so you didn't upload it right.
I'm replying to ranjani, its supposed to be blank.
(2011-09-20, 07:40 PM)Tillman32 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm replying to ranjani, its supposed to be blank.
Then what is the problem?
There was an issue with my html. I've stripped it down and rebuilt it, its all back to normal Thanks!