MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For People to Help Create Roleplaying Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Spencer. I'm looking for some cool cats that are smarter than me to help me create, develop, and possibly maintain a complete text roleplaying site. I have domains, hosting (though it sucks), a bit of knowledge on how to do all of this, and have set up the web software already. The site is on an Ubuntu VPS with Apache, and currently running off of it is MyBB (of course), MediaWiki, Wordpress, Ajax Chat, and Etherpad Lite.

The domains are http://fallaciouslands.net and http://fallaciouspads.net. You can contact me on MSN by [email protected], YIM by fallacyofthemasses, or at GMail by [email protected] (seeing a pattern here?).
Do you have any experience running an RP site? I used to run a rather large dragon-themed RP website and miss it. Your website, even for how basic it is, has given me a lot of ideas already. Smile
(2011-09-23, 07:33 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any experience running an RP site? I used to run a rather large dragon-themed RP website and miss it. Your website, even for how basic it is, has given me a lot of ideas already. Smile
No, but I frequent one often and have some ideas for how to run it.
Well I've been interested on setting up a role-playing based website. I made a couple of threads on it in the past, but never really got around to making the website itself. I'll contact you over MSN later today about it.
(2011-09-23, 07:03 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Well I've been interested on setting up a role-playing based website. I made a couple of threads on it in the past, but never really got around to making the website itself. I'll contact you over MSN later today about it.
Okay, cool. If I'm not on, then just try later or e-mail me or something.
I've been an administrator of a roleplaying board for five years and RP'ing for over a decade, now...man, I'm getting older *sigh*

What sort of RP are you looking to do? It seems like a multi-genre thing.

I'd be willing to help out if you need someone with experience in the actual RP and administration of said RP / GM'ing / some CSS coding.

(2011-09-26, 03:02 PM)viriesque Wrote: [ -> ]I've been an administrator of a roleplaying board for five years and RP'ing for over a decade, now...man, I'm getting older *sigh*

What sort of RP are you looking to do? It seems like a multi-genre thing.

I'd be willing to help out if you need someone with experience in the actual RP and administration of said RP / GM'ing / some CSS coding.
Yes, the site is supposed to be for all types of text roleplaying.

It'd be great to have someone with a lot of experience on board; I'd love to have your help.
Count me in. Just tell me when and where you need help.
(2011-09-26, 11:19 PM)viriesque Wrote: [ -> ]Count me in. Just tell me when and where you need help.
Well, right now, I'm trying to customize a theme, partly to put in AdSense code.