MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Themes Images Are Coming Up As a Red X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed a theme and now some images are not coming up they come up like this >>http://gyazo.com/7e5f4226059a4c22b2bd08aef14b9bb2
Those images might not have been uploaded properly, or the theme is not referencing them correctly. Go through the header templates and verify the URLs.

It would be helpful if you also posted your URL instead of a screenshot.
Then make sure its in the right directory. Did you upload the theme folder to the imgae directory?
idk can you help me through like teamviewer please and my URL to the site is www.savagemodding.com//
(2011-09-20, 11:44 PM)Feckin Wrote: [ -> ]idk can you help me through like teamviewer please

IT would help if you gave us your URL.
Looks fine except for you logo; that's giving me a 404.
i need alot of help please
What exactly are you having trouble with? Did you check the templates, and verified you uploaded the file correctly?
(2011-09-20, 11:56 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are you having trouble with? Did you check the templates, and verified you uploaded the file correctly?

ok now the problem is i dont know where to put the theme into so i can put in the xml
(2011-09-21, 12:01 AM)Feckin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-20, 11:56 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are you having trouble with? Did you check the templates, and verified you uploaded the file correctly?

ok now the problem is i dont know where to put the theme into so i can put in the xml

In your root directory open the images folder. Now drag the folder with the theme into the images folder. Thats all you really need to do. Then your xml file should be imported from the acp. Get it?