MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Donation Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys I need help installing
Donation Plugin
I am willing to pay some money if you can get this working for me.. I am using x10hosting.com
if you can help me add my msn
[email protected]
You can't use an FTP client? It takes literally a couple minutes, if that.

What exactly are you having trouble with?
I have never used mybb before, i only know how to use smf, could you help me install this plugin?
Just i cant get the actual plugin to install. I fail at webhost.
Again, what exactly are you having trouble with? Did you upload the files?
(2011-09-21, 12:00 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Again, what exactly are you having trouble with? Did you upload the files?

Yes but I keep getting an error when I do donations.php

Warning [2] require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 14 - File: inc/plugins/donate.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/donate.php 14 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/donate.php 14 require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 477 require_once
/admin/index.php 488 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/high105/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/donate.php on line 14
It looks like you uploaded the files to the wrong place. Make sure you select all the files in your FTP client and upload them to the root of your MyBB installation.
Hello, you can PM me your FTP details, and your AdminCP details.
(2011-09-21, 01:51 AM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, you can PM me your FTP details, and your AdminCP details.

Sorry I dont trust you with that, I do not know you. Have Teamviewer, skype, or msn?
As you can see from my reputation, I am a trusted member on MyBB.
Ok I have sent the information, Thanks in advance.
I pmed you my info, and I'm still waiting for a response back, or for it to be done..
Pages: 1 2