MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't remember login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a problem , i login and when i close my mozilla , or restart my computer , my site still have to login again ...i see another site , when i login , i close my mozilla or restart my computer , it still login in..why my forum not ?
It's caused by the JavaScript used to hide the login form. Read my post in this thread for more information.
i still not understand...can someone explain more step by step to me?
(2011-09-21, 06:08 AM)drev Wrote: [ -> ]i still not understand...can someone explain more step by step to me?
I'm not sure what more you need. It's caused by JavaScript not letting the browser see the form fields. It depends on which theme you're using, but if you need to fix this you can modify the theme so the fields are not hidden or hidden in a different way.
all forum that i see with the some browser , is remember the user name and pass , when i clik the site , it automatic login , but my site , when i click , i must fill username n password again and again. and my site haven't a remember me option Sad
just for information, my forum use to remember automatic the login , but after a few day later , it don't remember again
can anybody help me?
Try clearing your cookies.
still not work , please see my site www.kopigaul.com