MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Back to the Past Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If (by chance) you're able to go to your Past, what will you like to do ? It may be anything that left, lose or your wish that has not been yet fulfilled. Toungue

If you'll ask me I'll go to my college life again and will give Entry Test Exams for Admission in Electrical Engineering.
Kill the creator(s) of phpBB.
My actual answer is rather personal, so instead, i'd go back and give the winning lottery numbers to my parents.
I'd go back and discover MyBB at age 8 Toungue
Redo high school and actually try this time around.
I would've gone to college for some kind of web job instead of what I went for since I find that to be what I enjoy dealing with more.
I'd buy the lottery ticket numbers to a huge jackpot that I know from my time.
Try everything again, or at least one of these:

(2011-09-21, 06:47 PM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]Redo high school and actually try this time around.

(2011-09-22, 02:43 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I'd buy the lottery ticket numbers to a huge jackpot that I know from my time.
2008 was my favorite year, probably the best life I ever lived, even though there was no internet, it was used to be fun. After which 2009 came, and that January 25th, 2009, changed my whole life. It was the day I was struck by attack of Diabetes (High sugar - 655 mg/dl - normal should be 100 or 80 mg/dl) which I got not by eating sweet things (though a little part was of sweets) but through another problem I was suffering from. Docs said, you're lucky enough to survive, one girl came at 670, and we couldn't save her. So yes, it was my second birth as well, so I won't curse God, as he spared me another life and chance.

I wish, if I used to have a flashback, I'd go to 2008, tell myself that beware, 2009 - the deadly year is coming, exercise more, cut off sweets so you'll be having a normal life rather than leaving as a diabetic.

But these are dreams only. I miss 2008 everyday, tons of time. Thats me, we've only one chance in life, if lost, it'd never be there again.
(2011-09-22, 06:35 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]2008 was my favorite year, probably the best life I ever lived, even though there was no internet, it was used to be fun. After which 2009 came, and that January 25th, 2009, changed my whole life. It was the day I was struck by attack of Diabetes (High sugar - 655 mg/dl - normal should be 100 or 80 mg/dl) which I got not by eating sweet things (though a little part was of sweets) but through another problem I was suffering from. Docs said, you're lucky enough to survive, one girl came at 670, and we couldn't save her. So yes, it was my second birth as well, so I won't curse God, as he spared me another life and chance.

I wish, if I used to have a flashback, I'd go to 2008, tell myself that beware, 2009 - the deadly year is coming, exercise more, cut off sweets so you'll be having a normal life rather than leaving as a diabetic.

But these are dreams only. I miss 2008 everyday, tons of time. Thats me, we've only one chance in life, if lost, it'd never be there again.
Someone is cutting onions in my room.

Sad
Pages: 1 2