MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: toplinks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how do I remove them from the top of my from and put them in a side box?

Also how can I set up the search like on this forum with the box?

Thank You!
ACP>Templates & Style>Templates>Header Templates>header

Copy the toplinks code and move them where you want them.

To get a search box:

Put this code where you want it.
<div id="search">

<form action="/search.php" method="post"><fieldset class="noborder"><label for="search_box"></label><input name="keywords" title="Enter your search keywords" type="text" /><input value="Search"  type="submit" /><input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" /></fieldset></form>
				</div>
I tried the code above but when i try to search it gives me a not found page.
Site URL?
should be
<form action ="{$settings['bburl']}/search.php"
k i see the code above for the search box...but i have no clue where to insert this...

if i could have a step by step on how to input this on my forum i would be grateful...and i could give a rep...please help...

Thanks Again
ACP>Templates>*your theme*>Header Templates>header
Go to the Admin CP then click the Templates link on the left. Go to your theme name's templates. Click on the Header Templates to expand it. Open up the header template and copy and paste the code.

:ninja
k my search box is on the left....

how do i put it on the right....

thx again
edit: nevermind figured it out...

man you guys and your help is making my page look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again
thanks alot!
(2011-09-21, 10:13 PM)Thanks Again Wrote: [ -> ]k my search box is on the left....

how do i put it on the right....

thx again
edit: nevermind figured it out...

man you guys and your help is making my page look AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Again

This is how I got it to the right....

Quote:<div class="menu">
<ul>
<div id="search">

<form action ="{$settings['bburl']}/search.php" method="post"><fieldset class="noborder"><label for="search_box"></label><input name="keywords" title="Enter your search keywords" type="text" /><input value="Search" type="submit" /><input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" /></fieldset></form>
</div></ul>

<div class="menu">
<ul>

Pages: 1 2