MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Volunteering for work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hehe, I already knew but I was teasing you Andraz Toungue

Good Luck with this great offer. Smile
Thanks for responding, had a feeling it may not be to your taste.
(2011-09-22, 04:15 PM)adbrad Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for responding, had a feeling it may not be to your taste.
Yeah, I'm looking for a position(s) for which I can stick with for at least few months if not longer (if possible) and since I don't own a dog, working at your forum simply isn't possible. Again, appreciate the offer.

(2011-09-22, 04:01 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Good Luck with this great offer. Smile
Thanks, hopefully I'll get more offers soon. Getting bored more each day and my "talents" are going to waste Toungue

Forum: Cash For Posts
Short Description: A paid to post board, with several different sections including computing, monetizing, sports, gaming, graphics, etc.
Position: Moderator
Description of Position: Moderate the board, you can choose the hours, I don't require you to be super active, since you're volunteering, any time that is good for you is good for me.

Cheers.
(2011-09-22, 03:47 PM)Andraž Rihtar Wrote: [ -> ]However if designing minor graphics to improve the forum would be my job, I'm up for that. Smile

Along with the other matter we discussed, these are also needed in my graphics section. If you have any laying around, or if you feel up to letting your imagination run wild and design some to share on the forum, they would be most welcomed.
I desperately need a graphics artist for the resource section. I'm not talking themes, just avatars, buttons, userbars, smileys, and whatever else you would like to design.

(2011-09-22, 08:37 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Along with the other matter we discussed, these are also needed in my graphics section. If you have any laying around, or if you feel up to letting your imagination run wild and design some to share on the forum, they would be most welcomed.
I desperately need a graphics artist for the resource section. I'm not talking themes, just avatars, buttons, userbars, smileys, and whatever else you would like to design.
I hardly ever release any free stuff at all, because I take my sweet time when I'm designing/coding and not many people appreciate that from my observations.

Thanks for the tip though, might release some stuff at your forum if I'll have something to release to general public Smile

Did you see my reply?
Forum: (name of the forum, don't submit any links please) Promotion Stadium
Short Description: (short description of your forum) A forum promotion.
Position: (the position you want me to fill) moderator
Description of Position: (what would I be supposed to do) manage the forum, look out for spam, post etc and everything a mod needs to do. PM me if interested.
Forum: Fallacious Lands
Short Description: It's eventually going to be a complete text roleplaying site, with MyBB forums, a Wiki, Etherpad-Lite, and similar.
Position: Anything you want! Currently I'm working on this pretty much by myself (I have a partner but he sucks), and I could use coders, graphic designers, staff members, etc. Pretty much anything you can do to help out a forum, I need help with.

Also see this thread, where I ask for volunteers.
(2011-09-23, 05:05 PM)Morsec0de Wrote: [ -> ]Did you see my reply?
Yes I did see your reply Morsec0de.

Please note that if I don't reply it doesn't mean I'm not interested in the offer, it only means that I'm still considering since I'm waiting for more offers from different users so that I have more of a variety of forum niches that I can pick from - I'm a picky guy Toungue

Thanks for the offer Ace1.

Sorry Fallacy, but I have to refuse your offer, because I'm not looking for a such a huge project - good luck with it though.

Pages: 1 2 3