MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Chat like facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen a forum, that have a chat like facebook.
There is a chat bar at the bottom of the page, and there you can chat with your friends (users on the buddy list)

Screenshot:

http://upload-planet.de/bild.php/128583,...o966SU.jpg

You don't have to connect with facebook... it's a chat bar like in facebook.
Does anyone now what name that plugin is called?
i searched in google, but i didn't found it Sad
CometChat
Cometchat it is a paid plugin it supports mybb, and other forums. its quite good although it never worked for me as i have always had the message saying must be logged in when i am logged in so i got a refund
(2011-09-26, 02:51 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]Cometchat it is a paid plugin it supports mybb, and other forums. its quite good although it never worked for me as i have always had the message saying must be logged in when i am logged in so i got a refund
CometChat is paid, just so you know. And fma956, was it really nessasary to answer a 4 day old thread that's already answered?

i dont know but mybb is displaying forums weird for me today as i have things telling me no posts but then once i reply its posted - i cant exactly change the message now as u have quoted me - bit stupid wasnt it?
(2011-09-26, 03:07 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know but mybb is displaying forums weird for me today as i have things telling me know posts but then once i reply its posted - i cant exactly change the message now as u have quoted me - bit stupid wasnt it?

Thanks for reading the post date Sleepy
EDIT: Happy?
(2011-09-26, 03:09 PM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-26, 03:07 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know but mybb is displaying forums weird for me today as i have things telling me know posts but then once i reply its posted - i cant exactly change the message now as u have quoted me - bit stupid wasnt it?

Thanks for reading the post date Sleepy
EDIT: Happy?

lol thanks Big Grin sorry but my browser is caching my pages like every second i think its to do with college and also i press ctrl + r to refresh yet it just shows the cached version