MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHP Masters Here! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Or eBuddy, no download/install at all.
Doesn't the Hotmail site have a built-in chat client too? And I think Pidgin supports the MSN protocol too, if you're a Linuxite.

The point is, Windows Live Messenger isn't the only MSN messenger around (I even have one for my iPad, for use when my PC's out of commission or I'm away from it).
Ended up using eBuddy. Toungue
If you want, I can assist. Contact me through PM and I can give more info. :3
Mybb is moving to yii. So I think it is better to develop a yii based system so that when Mybb2.0 get released we can easily integrate it with mybb.
AS for MYbb blog plugin I remember mybbsource made one and also yaldaram.
(2011-09-23, 10:04 AM)techu Wrote: [ -> ]AS for MYbb blog plugin I remember mybbsource made one and also yaldaram.

Yes, here is the demo: http://yaldaram.com/blog.php
The true point of it is not supposed to be the mybb half so don't think I'm competing with you guys.
(2011-09-23, 11:00 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]The true point of it is not supposed to be the mybb half so don't think I'm competing with you guys.

It was just a suggestion mate.
Anyways I know a little php, I can help you a bit..
(2011-09-23, 04:42 AM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't the Hotmail site have a built-in chat client too? And I think Pidgin supports the MSN protocol too, if you're a Linuxite.

The point is, Windows Live Messenger isn't the only MSN messenger around (I even have one for my iPad, for use when my PC's out of commission or I'm away from it).

Pidgin is crossplatform, and yes MSN does have the web version, but it sucks more then {Insertselfdespisedceleberty} does.
Sure would like to join
Pages: 1 2 3