MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overview for all Forum Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an Info file or overview concerning all the forum images? Cause in the Forum GDK I only see the few buttons, but not all the other images and I do not know, where all this images were used.

Would be glad to receive more informations
Kindest regards
Igor
There isn't a file, but basically all images in the image directory will be used.

images/english/ - You see it in "ShowThread while 'profile' is shown on Profile"

images/groupimages/english/ - Group Images

images/codebuttons - Formating Icons you see when posting reply/ creating new thread

images/icons/ - Post Icons for your threads/replies

images/regimages - For registeration

images/smilies - Smilies? You should know...

images/toplinks - Images for the Top Right corner

images/star.gif - Ratings for a user?

images/Xstars.gif - Ratings for a thread, while X stand for 1,2,3,4 and 5

images/collapse.gif - You see it at the Top Right of the Category

images/collapse_collapsed.gif - You see it in at the Top Right of the Category

images/expand.gif - You see it at the Top Right of the Category

images/dot_folder/hot/lock - Basically images with a "dot" infront means thread with your posts

images/folder/hot/lock - Normal images without your post

images/file.gif - Shown on forumdisplay if threads contains attachment

images/XXpm.gif - Shown on Inbox where XX means fw/new/re

images/send.gif - Shown on Inbox too

images/jump.gif - Shown on forumdisplay before new thread title

images/on/off/offlock.gif - Show on Forum Index where on means new posts, off means no new posts while offlock means forum locked

images/pollbar-s/pollbar/pollbar-e.gif - Poll Bar

images/printable.gif - Shown on Portal

images/rep_neg.gif/rep_pos.gif/repbit_bal.gif/repbit_neg.gif/repbit_pos.gif - Shown on Postbit for Reputation
Something like that should be in the wiki.
Actually, if u just visit around the forum, you would know all the images.
The MyBB default images should be aliased so they work with light and dark backgrounds. I recently switched to a darker background, and I found I had to redo most, if not all the default images to work with the dark background.
MiNT Wrote:Something like that should be in the wiki.

I just added it to the Wiki: [Wiki: Images] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
DennisTT Wrote:I just added it to the Wiki: [Wiki: Images] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

Grand Big Grin