MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Xenforo to mybb converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nope, there isn't. To be honest I kinda forgot that you already sent me a database to work from Wink

I'll see if I can get you a beta by the end of next week.
(2011-12-04, 05:17 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, there isn't. To be honest I kinda forgot that you already sent me a database to work from Wink

wow, that will be awesome, btw try to make it for 1.1
i can give you the database for 1.1 if you like Smile
(2011-12-04, 05:21 PM)souvikroy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-04, 05:17 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, there isn't. To be honest I kinda forgot that you already sent me a database to work from Wink

Yes, do that Wink
(2011-12-04, 05:38 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-04, 05:21 PM)souvikroy1111 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, do that Wink
when i try to send you private message, it gives me an error

"You cannot send messages to Dylan M. because you're not on their buddy list."

Right, post the link in the Private Inquiries forum. I believe I had you do that last time as well Wink

I get far too many PMs if I turn my PMs on, and I just don't have time for them. Everyone and their brother seems to think I will support them via PM, despite my signature to the contrary lol.
(2011-12-05, 01:25 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Right, post the link in the Private Inquiries forum. I believe I had you do that last time as well Wink

I get far too many PMs if I turn my PMs on, and I just don't have time for them. Everyone and their brother seems to think I will support them via PM, despite my signature to the contrary lol.
i am sure that i PM'ed you last time Wink
where is the private forum BTW Dodgy
You're right, my apologies Wink

That was a different user and another kind of database.
Done Wink
Ok, I'll start on it tomorrow Wink
Should have a Beta ready before Christmas, but no promises.
Pages: 1 2 3 4