MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RockBlog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks good, I hate the way you've customized how the forums layout into boxes. :/ But other then that, love it.
Looks good, looking forward to see its further development.
You don't have MyBB copyright. I mean the link.

It looks good. Looks like you used Sama's Forum in Columns tutorial. Smile
Good luck.
(2011-09-24, 04:55 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have MyBB copyright. I mean the link.

It looks good. Looks like you used Sama's Forum in Columns tutorial. Smile
Good luck.

Yeah, I was experimenting with fancy jQuery effects to it early and the link kept ruining it. I'll add it in the href now.
(2011-09-24, 04:44 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, I hate the way you've customized how the forums layout into boxes. :/ But other then that, love it.

Thats my favorite part Sad.
(2011-09-24, 04:49 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good, looking forward to see its further development.

Thanks Crazy! Smile
Starting work on installer
I respect you as a designer but im not a fan at all. I would have to agree with Kolton. I hate the way you've customized how the forums layout into boxes Why?
(2011-09-24, 10:24 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]I respect you as a designer but im not a fan at all. I would have to agree with Kolton. I hate the way you've customized how the forums layout into boxes Why?

The point of the entire thing is not the forums. So don't critique it based on that. Check out other parts of it such as:
Navigation bar (Home Blog Forums About Contact) looks weird using Opera 11.51

Also the install page as well.
(2011-09-24, 10:36 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-24, 10:24 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]I respect you as a designer but im not a fan at all. I would have to agree with Kolton. I hate the way you've customized how the forums layout into boxes Why?

The point of the entire thing is not the forums. So don't critique it based on that. Check out other parts of it such as:

You wanted an opinion of what I think so I gave you mines. The homepage wasnt even there when I posted so dont get offended when someone gives you there thoughts Dodgy
(2011-09-24, 10:54 PM)Bounty Killer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-24, 10:36 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

You wanted an opinion of what I think so I gave you mines. The homepage wasnt even there when I posted so dont get offended when someone gives you there thoughts Dodgy

No one is offended. Chill bro. It was..you just had to click home.
Pages: 1 2