MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help] Tabs Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was using the tabs plugin on my other website theme and it wouldn't work correctly. I then went onto MyBB-Central and requested support, someone got them working. Then I wanted to change to a different theme. Upon changing theme the plugin messed up again. I deactivated and then activated the plugin, I copied the template onto the new theme and it didn't work.

Website URL: http://uzi-gaming.com/

I really would love some help, my forums are becoming dead because I've been working on fixing this plugin for such a large amount of time.

Here's what I mean:

[Image: 4f7d7.png]

It appears like that, whenever I click on one of those it doesn't even display any forums. It's very annoying, it's just plain text and bullet points. I've been experiencing this problem for around a week or something now. It happens on every theme, someone please give me instructions on how to fix this for whenever I consider changing themes again in the future.

Thank you.
Quote:... adds a CSS to your database called tabbed.css
It should be in your theme listing for css in admincp ........

If your theme does not have the tabbed.css installed , please take the text out
of the file inside the extras folder and paste it. extras/tabbed.css is the file ...
Yeah, I already have one;

[Image: 8c935.png]

:/
^ hmm., it is not visible in the forum source ...
AND I've applied that css file from my system - see result

Oh I don't understand why, could you possibly use an account on my website and try and get it working for me quickly. I can't pay you although someone else attempted it for free and got it working on the first theme. I'll make the account Administrator and give you the information if you're willing to help.

Thank you!
UnInstall TabMenu ,
Then Install it again