MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Net Neutrality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who don't know about Net Neutrality or the current goings on in the Senate, read this "enlightening" post:

http://www.drpoodle.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1708

Presenting Senator Ted Stevens...possibly the most idiotic man alive...
already a member of the campaign site.
yes, yes it would.

Quote:Video Gamers

Atlantic RolePlaying Community
Battleon Town News
BlueThirdEye
E-mpire
Gaming United
Halo3Forums
Masked Cow Studio
Memory of Tomorrow
MMOG life
Psycho Dragon Productions
The NON Council
VG Resource Center
AmericaFree.TV
Constant Action Games
Game Overdirve
Gamerzhq.info
Games for Hire
Nat20Games
The Boxes
Perhaps he was using tubes as a metaphor for wires. In that case his statement about clogging sewers holds some merit. If your old enough you will remember the Internet slowing down at some points in the day because too many people were using it. However the amount of content on the net doesn't directly factor into this.

All other signs say he should face the firing squad.
He would benefit from learning the magic phrase, WAN
Since about 99% of the UK is on ADSL now, hardly anyone gets bad connections. Also, the Internet slowing down many years ago was because of the fact that it was hosted on only a few thousand servers, and the servers could only take so much load on them.

Now the internet spans millions of servers, and slow connection is not really a problem anymore.
very well said for someone whos drunk Toungue
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:very well said for someone whos drunk Toungue
Thank you, I am told that I make more sense when drunk because I express my actual options and feelings rather than hiding them behind a layer of emotional retardedness to prevent people making fun of me.

Also an example of my drunkenness was to edit my previous post because I believed I had spelt "Hotmail" Hotmal", only to edit it, find it now read "Hotmaiil" and that it was correct the first time.
Pages: 1 2