MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get This Problem When Trying to Put The EzIRC Chat on my Forum

[Image: a6a2cbcc8d70e785ec1b15d66952056a]

(If Image Did Appear)
http://gyazo.com/a6a2cbcc8d70e785ec1b15d66952056a
Bumped!
have you installed recent version of ezIRC ?

check if all files are uploaded to correct folders AND forum directory path is correct in the main file

$forumdir = "./"; // change this if you want the script to work outside your forums..
I Think do I Have it Correct version it only has the plugin folder and the main root php Link to Newest Version to make sure i have it?
Yes i do have the current Version
Comes With Plugin
and Main php File
^ forum URL please ... AND if I am not mistaken, it is chat.php on root folder (not chatbox.php)
SavageModding.com and I changed The Name of The File To Chatbox? Does it MatteR?
^ ensure that you have $forumdir = "./"; around line 11 on your chatbox.php file
What? O.o Sorry Confused lol

-Sexiest
if you are confused then you may use this file at your forum root directory (rename earlier as chatbox_old.php)
Thanks Man ChaT work How Can i Get it So Only People for my site are in it? Like I see 31 people are in it

-Sexiest
^ it should be your channel for your forum unless you click on some other user name & start chat ...
ask someone from your forum to join to experiment with it ... (see details at wiki)