MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Create New Thread on Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw a MyBB forum with a plugin that creates a new thread in a specified forum upon registration. Any ideas as to what this plugin is?
Thank you!
EDIT: That wasn't quite what I wanted. That doesn't automate the process. I want a thread to be automatically generated.
^ have you tried it ? perhaps you are mistaken !
(2011-09-25, 07:17 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ have you tried it ? perhaps you are mistaken !

Yes I installed it. Then I set it up. Made a new account, and nothing happened.

I do not want to have to make the thread.
^ well, I checked it just now AND it is working ! makes a new topic by itself ...
(2011-09-25, 07:42 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, I checked it just now AND it is working ! makes a new topic by itself ...

Could you please show me what you did?
^ after installing & activating you have to add its settings at admin panel --> configuration --> welcome topic
Welcome Topic Settings --> select a forum , put poster name (eg. admin) & user id (eg. 1) --> save settings
then click on Add Topic tab ...
(2011-09-25, 08:24 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ after installing & activating you have to add its settings at admin panel --> configuration --> welcome topic
Welcome Topic Settings --> select a forum , put poster name (eg. admin) & user id (eg. 1) --> save settings
then click on Add Topic tab ...

Okay, I did that. It still isn't making threads by itself.