MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MineBoard - The Unique Minecraft Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-10-13, 01:06 PM)akito tenkawa Wrote: [ -> ]there are a lot of these minecraft boards these days hope you do well.

Thanks Smile
Love the logo and the way you have kept 90% of the site blocky and square

Not so keen on the colour of the writing under the title might just be me but dont think yellow fits with the page
(2011-10-14, 04:42 PM)GHZonline Wrote: [ -> ]Love the logo and the way you have kept 90% of the site blocky and square

Not so keen on the colour of the writing under the title might just be me but dont think yellow fits with the page
Thanks Smile

Well that yellow slogan thing is our copy of the Minecraft splash slogan Wink Oh and by the way, we plan on getting an awesome new theme soon, it's nearing completion as we speak Smile
I'm just starting to get back into minecraft.... I'll probably join up later today ^.^
(2011-10-14, 06:22 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just starting to get back into minecraft.... I'll probably join up later today ^.^

Awesome Smile
The activity is astounding, discussions are awesome to read/respond to.

Overall, loving the forum.
(2011-10-14, 08:39 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]The activity is astounding, discussions are awesome to read/respond to.

Overall, loving the forum.

Thanks Toungue Wink
Bump for an amazing forum, 649 posts!
Great theme,and a lot of traffic Big Grin, what download,gallery plugin are you using?
(2011-10-18, 01:37 AM)shawn16 Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme,and a lot of traffic Big Grin, what download,gallery plugin are you using?

We're not using a gallery or a download plugin, those are custom Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6