MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this might have been asked already but is there a way to set custom avatar upload/set size for special groups ... admins/mods/etc
You should request this in plugin's request forum.
i am sure there is a plugin for this already Big Grin not sure what its caleld
(2011-09-26, 02:44 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]i am sure there is a plugin for this already Big Grin not sure what its caleld

I ve been searching for it but havent found anything...
You can write this. Hook into it, add a setting based on group then return. Should be very easy to write.

(2011-09-26, 08:52 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You can write this. Hook into it, add a setting based on group then return. Should be very easy to write.

for someone knowing php yes...
I'm letting you know it's easy to do so that you can either convince someone to do this quick for you or you can pay a minimal amount to have someone create this.
Gee, do you people have to keep giving me ideas for new plugins? Okay - I have maxavatardims. I'll look at what hooks there are to check the size based on groupid. As you said, it shouldn't be too difficult.

Have to make some mods to EzIRC first, though. The rules page isn't a template, so you get thrown into a completely different view (depending on how you write the rules page). Looks messy. (And I want to wait for Mikey to give me permission to add things to his code. (I read the license - still ...)