MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help to my mybb admin login! VIDEO proof!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not like what happens to my admin login and the normal user login. Everything seemed yesterday that I could log into admin etc. Here to discover today that I that I can not access my admin login no normal user can log in? What might that be?

have you seen this : Login / Logout problems ...
I have try this tut, not working for me.. Plz look in the video i have make!
forum URL please ... can you ensure that ./inc/settings.php file is writeable (see also CHMOD)
I have delete and change my settings, but not working and i have also try CHMOD

www.blackhatelite.info
[Image: mybbr.png]
What's in the value for your cookie domain?
acp>config>general config
hmm., anti-malware in my system is preventing the loading of above URL ...
anyway, clear your browser cookies AND re-try instructions from above referred tutorial
(2011-09-26, 01:18 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]What's in the value for your cookie domain?
acp>config>general config

Where i can see that?? acp>config>general config ( my ftp or ?)
(2011-09-26, 01:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]hmm., anti-malware in my system is preventing the loading of above URL ...
anyway, clear your browser cookies AND re-try instructions from above referred tutorial

I have try delet my cookies not working Confused

Can you try to login in my test user?

user: msi
pass: Q8xvZzM2
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.