MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stop mods seeing Administrator IP Addresses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a plugin, or is it possible to stop moderators viewing the IPs of administrators in both posts, moderator logs etc?
Thanks in advance!
FYI this is mainly pointless. IP grabbing is very easy.
By the time you read this. I have your IP.
(2011-09-26, 09:00 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]By the time you read this. I have your IP.

Surprised!! Can u tell mine??
(2011-09-26, 09:57 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-26, 09:00 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]By the time you read this. I have your IP.

It's all in a list. Avatar's signitures, once you view it, it shows up in my Cpanel. I don't have the proper stat programs up to make a pretty graph, but yes, it's that easy.
(2011-09-27, 08:50 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-26, 09:57 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]

It's all in a list. Avatar's signitures, once you view it, it shows up in my Cpanel. I don't have the proper stat programs up to make a pretty graph, but yes, it's that easy.

okay! that was cool
So is this possible or not?
Probably, This is possible. But You can stop mods from seeing Who's online IP's. go into admin --> users and groups --> Groups --> Any group --> Miscellaneous --> Who's online and uncheck that
What's the point? If you don't trust your staff, then either they shouldn't be staff or you shouldn't be an administrator.