MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Novus 2 Free Theme Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Option 1 does it.
Quote:Can I ask how can I force user to use classic layout w/out user changing it manually?

How to force users to use layout selected by admin:
Yes you can force users to use classic or default layout choosed by you in admincp

http://mods.mybb.com/view/force-postbit-layout
It gaves me this error:

The following errors were encountered:
This theme has been written for another version of MyBB. Please check the "Ignore Version Compatibility" to ignore this error.

I'm using the last mybb version. What's happening?
Thanks a lot, I will use this for my forum.
(2011-12-28, 10:12 PM)NunoF Wrote: [ -> ]It gaves me this error:

The following errors were encountered:
This theme has been written for another version of MyBB. Please check the "Ignore Version Compatibility" to ignore this error.

I'm using the last mybb version. What's happening?

Because the theme was built on an earlier version of 1.6 MyBB doesn't recognize it as a current version and displays that error. I don't think you need to check the box but I would just to be safe Smile

" fit on page " mod is working fine in default theme, but not in this theme,
so any code to add...??

Edit:::
i found some code conflict there....

<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thread.js?ver=1600"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/fitonpage.js?ver=230"></script>

so i want to remove the first line in code(<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thread.js?ver=1600"></script>)
how to fix it...??
Feastboy, can you give me your forum URL? I need to see in the code what may be causing it not to work.
Great work! I am using the Novus Dusk Theme and I like it a lot. I can't find anything wrong with it but there is some concern for the calendar template... When I checked it in the admin cp it told me that there are known security issues.

[Image: novus_calender_security_error.PNG]

As advertised, it's supposed to be easy to add links to the header, but I'm having a more difficult time than I've had with any theme. Can someone provide tips or a special way to do this that I'm missing? Which template, where to add, etc, because I've already tried to edit the header and welcomeblock formally with no success.

I also find another thing odd. There's no WYSIWYG editor on the advanced reply, so any help with that would be nice, too.

Thanks in advance.
good work, thank you Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7