MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need a controversial topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need some interesting controversial topic ideas for my english paper, I have 48 hours to get it done so I was wondering if anyone wanted to suggest a topic for me because I'm stumped... I'm posting this here because I know there is a lot of people that love to debate and pick apart things in this community Toungue Thanks in advance!
Terrorists.

Me and my Story writing class teacher were talking about how a good story could be terrorists and how maybe they didn't really blow up the twin towers. It's a bit of a touchy subject... but it's controversial =P
The only controversial topic a wriote about at HS was about Spanish Bullfighting.

But maybe you meant another kind of controversial topics.
Gay marriage
Military funding
Euthanasia
Government assassination

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
Death Penalty, Welfare, Corporate Welfare, Anarchism -vs- Minarchism, 9/11
vBulletin vs. MyBB Toungue
Net neutrality? Everything else has been suggested and this topic is starting to be come back up with the FCC's new policies.
Abortion?
Religion.
That should be easy.
(2011-09-27, 01:18 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]Net neutrality? Everything else has been suggested and this topic is starting to be come back up with the FCC's new policies.

I did this as a topic for my paper... it was kind of fun. Smile
Pages: 1 2