MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search Engine Keywords - Support Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-10-11, 02:07 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I have found the solution to the problem on the settings page. It will be fixed in 1.2.

To manually patch:

ACP>Configuration>Settings>Modify Settings>Keywords Order By>Edit Setting

Change Description to:

What should the keywords be ordered by? Select "lastaccessed" or "times", without quotes.

Change Type to

Text

That should fix it.

Type was already on Text.
There are still bunch of keywords on the bellow of the forum, do i have to reinstall the plugin or replace a plugin file so the keywords gets freshed up?
Please see the bottom of mine forum. Click this directlink to forum
Oops, there was an error in my SQL. Version 1.1.3 fixes this bug; please upgrade.
Guys try this one :
http://mods.mybb.com/view/search-engine-keywords

i install this today in my forum and it is 100% working. Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback.
How to use {$keybox} in pro portal. its only displaying "{$keybox}" not the table?. what i need to do?
Are you using the most current version?
(2011-10-21, 03:30 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the most current version?

Yes!
It should be a globally hooked function. I'm not sure why it's not working... Undecided
I suggest to use links to pages instead just simple text. It's better for SEO, imo.
Do you mean like have the keywords be clickable to search the site for the keyword?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8