MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Exchange Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Post Exchanging
Buy advertisement with points earnt
graphics exchange
domain exchange
website and database exchange
Website Directory full SEO

Added new competition, check my sig
http://postpromotion.com/online.php

Shows them on in the past 24 hours, whereas your stats on the index page:
"301 users active in the past 60 minutes (17 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 280 guests)."

Fake stats, nice?

What's the issue here?

http://postpromotion.com/Forum-General-Discussion
Whereas page 2 doesn't work? http://postpromotion.com/forum-34-page-2.html

"inb4 The Elite sucks at SEO."
(2011-10-10, 01:29 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]http://postpromotion.com/online.php

Shows them on in the past 24 hours, whereas your stats on the index page:
"301 users active in the past 60 minutes (17 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 280 guests)."

Fake stats, nice?
You can't honestly hate on him when you and MANY other webmasters do it too.
I did write a massive reply proving stats of RSKingdom ranking higher than Runegear but I really can not be bothered to argue over stuff so stupid. You come on threads on forums bitching about petty orange when a lot people do it. As I fellow webmaster you should just respect and accept what other webmasters do. So what if I fake stats a bit like Kolton T. said, a lot do it. This is a forum where mybb forum webmasters get together chat and discuss. It does not need people finding petty orange on every thread trying to call people out.

Maybe you feel a bit threatened by RSKingdom because we are ranking higher than you on google and growing pretty well. Maybe you are not. Who knows but the way you act with me when I have never confronted you before would suggest that.

We do rank higher than Runegear on a lot of big keywords and we are less than 4 months old compared to your year+.. Hell we even rank 3rd page on google for "Runescape". Who cares maybe there would be a way forums like us could affiliate since you have added a hacking section and we have not then we could refer members who want to discuss hacking to you and vice versa. I don't want to anyway because I think you are a bit of a grape because you are some cocky 17 year old or whatever age you are who thinks he knows everything.

If you want to keep flaming threads I make on forums then go ahead. It just shows jealousy IMO. I would like to see where I have posted on your threads on forums trying to nitpick orange with you.
(2011-10-11, 03:28 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]I did write a massive reply proving stats of RSKingdom ranking higher than Runegear but I really can not be bothered to argue over stuff so stupid. You come on threads on forums bitching about petty orange when a lot people do it. As I fellow webmaster you should just respect and accept what other webmasters do. So what if I fake stats a bit like Kolton T. said, a lot do it. This is a forum where mybb forum webmasters get together chat and discuss. It does not need people finding petty orange on every thread trying to call people out.

I just thought someone as experienced as you would not use techniques to deceive their members.

(2011-10-11, 03:28 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you feel a bit threatened by RSKingdom because we are ranking higher than you on google and growing pretty well. Maybe you are not. Who knows but the way you act with me when I have never confronted you before would suggest that.

You seem to be mistaken rankings with activity and traffic, which if you really want to go to that, RG seems to be much more active (and has more traffic) than RSK. If you really think I'm threatened, then that's hilarious.

(2011-10-11, 03:28 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]We do rank higher than Runegear on a lot of big keywords and we are less than 4 months old compared to your year+.. Hell we even rank 3rd page on google for "Runescape". Who cares maybe there would be a way forums like us could affiliate since you have added a hacking section and we have not then we could refer members who want to discuss hacking to you and vice versa. I don't want to anyway because I think you are a bit of a grape because you are some cocky 17 year old or whatever age you are who thinks he knows everything.

You're not ranked anywhere near higher than us. You're not even on page 2 for "runescape". If you think I'm a grape, what about when you called me out for giving you advice.

(2011-10-11, 03:28 AM)pompano Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to keep flaming threads I make on forums then go ahead. It just shows jealousy IMO. I would like to see where I have posted on your threads on forums trying to nitpick orange with you.

If you think I'm jealous of you, that made my day.

This is my last post, good luck with your forums and I wish you the best. It's quite obvious you just want yes men, so good luck.
I am ranked page 3 on google.com for Runescape. We also rank higher than you for Runescape Forum.

"Runescape"
RSKingdom
Keyword Google Yahoo
runescape 22 25

Runegear
Keyword Google Yahoo
runescape 0 0

"Runescape Forum"
Runegear
Keyword Google Yahoo
runescape forum 16 46

RSKingdom
Runescape forum 6 2

"Runescape"

This is not the latest since we have gone up more but here is the proof before you say we are not ranked on Runescape.

[Image: rskingdom.png]

I am not here to argue about whos grape is bigger but the fact that you do come on a lot of peoples threads to nitpick orange does show you are a grape.

Here is some real stats for you. I just took this from my site and changed it to 60 minutes the same as Runegear

Runegear:

40 users active in the past 60 minutes (15 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 21 guests).

RSKingdom:
115 users active in the past 60 minutes (9 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 103 guests).

Maybe not as many members but we are a new forum, I don't see how you figure your traffic is higher when we have 103 guests in the past 60 minutes viewing our forum.

I feel bad because you have got me into pulling out stats and comparing them with you but you are so cocky and think your are great when really you are not. I am also not saying here I am better than you. I am saying you need to chill the eggplant out and pipe down.

RSKingdoms stats were faked at the start and I never got round to changing them since I had been in England visiting family for a month. I am now changing RSKingdom stats back since we have good enough activity now to show real stats.

Added 24 hour stats as well.
rskingdom
Members: 32, Guests: 1106, Bots: 5, Invisible: 0
rungear
Members: 108, Guests: 480, Bots: 5, Invisible: 4
Runegear has had WAY more members on. The guests could just be bots and such.
Your past 60 minute stats display last 24 hours, mine 60 minutes. When your forum starts getting 400-500 posts /day, not 20 posts /day, contact me. Your forums ranking is worth nothing especially when no one joins. If I were to go and invest $500 into xRumer, our forum would, how can I say it, 'destroy' yours in 2 weeks, instead I actually focus on satisfying my members, not my pockets like you. Have a good day.
Whatever The Elite, keep knocking me down. Does not mean it will affect my site. I love how you say mine gets 20 a day. Whatever keep trying to put me down. I really do not care.

I don't even know why I am proving stats to you. It really does not matter what you say or think

People like you on these forums and others are the reason why i am not posting much anymore and staying too my self. It always ends up in petty arguments. I won't be back to post for a while because I don't like talking to childish people.