MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IGNORE feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone knows of an ignore feature. So that if a person chooses they do not see posts from a particular person.
Yes, if you look inside your User CP there will be a link near Group Memberships called Buddy/Ignore Lists.
But that just lets you ignore the PM's.
I apoligize, I was mistaken. Sad

It could be modded in.
Any pointers you could give on getting that done? Or tell me how to go about doing that.
I oppose this modification because it has the potential to completely screw up threads! What would you do if the guy you are ignoring makes a good point in a discussion thread, and everyone starts replying to it, and you have no idea what they are on about...

If a person is making rubbish posts (which is the only reason I can see for wanting to ignore them) then get the Admin to ban him!
I agree with DrPoodle....
sn00zer Wrote:Any pointers you could give on getting that done? Or tell me how to go about doing that.

Request it in the Code Modifications forum.
DrPoodle Wrote:If a person is making rubbish posts (which is the only reason I can see for wanting to ignore them) then get the Admin to ban him!

Amen!