MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make me a plugin. Get paid!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for someone to make me a plugin. I will explain exactly what I want. You tell me how much you will do it for and how much it will cost. I will offer paypal only.

I am wanting a plugin in which will be kinda like the current reputation system but instead users cannot make comments or anything like that like the reputation page. Instead users will have to make a post in the users thread that they make and a number starting at 0 will go up by every post that is made in that certain thread.

If that does not make since to you, I can explain it better.

I also have aim and msn if you would like to talk on their to discuss it further or what not. Thanks
So each user will have a thread... and every time someone posts in that thread that user's rating increases by 1? Or is it any thread that user starts?
(2011-09-28, 02:32 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]So each user will have a thread... and every time someone posts in that thread that user's rating increases by 1? Or is it any thread that user starts?

Just the one specific thread. Perhaps a thread they have to manually add in there profile options? The meaning of the plugin is to be a vouch system.
PM Sent.
(2011-09-29, 12:11 PM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]PM Sent.

Pm sent back. Smile