MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A few suggstions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
firstly a improved reputation system.
I would like to see a + and - button added so it will simply just add or take off points as set in the group settings.
example if admin is set at 7 as soon as you click it it adds 7 points, I know there is a few plugins that do this,but would be nice to see it core in 2.0.
A like button for posts like xen has you can add a like to any post apart from your own, like g33ks thankyou like system but have it as core.
I would like to see the first suggestion implemented the most.
The reputation system just needs a bit of love. I'd support a couple preset algorithms to determine how much reputation is added or removed based on the user giving, the user receiving, post count, activity, etc. Other than that a little better integration, it would be good.

As for liking posts, I highly disagree with that being a core feature. It's something I absolutely loathe to see on other communities; I avoid them like the plague. Keep that as a plugin.
Please provide those stuffs for Sony Ericsson W995. Would appreciate it a lotSmile
(2011-10-01, 11:27 AM)Steven Wrote: [ -> ]As for liking posts, I highly disagree with that being a core feature. It's something I absolutely loathe to see on other communities; I avoid them like the plague. Keep that as a plugin.

As I said in my post the like system i'm not to fussed about but some people like this, but would like to see a bigger better rep system in 2.0