MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CloudFlare Manager [1.0 Beta 3.1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Great!
What are probable problems? I haven't worked with cloudflare before. my forums is located on a subdomain. is it still usable? Does affect on my main domain?
You can't use CF unless you have a top level domain.
Or have access at your dns servers Smile
(2011-11-02, 01:42 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]Or have access at your dns servers Smile

9/10 times if you own tld, you'd have access to the nameservers. If not, then your registrar simply sucks.
(2011-10-27, 05:11 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome! but i would never give someone random total control of my traffic
just saying..

It's not like they aren't a legitimate trusted company.. Plus, since i can almost gurantee you dont own the server that your site is hosted on, they have random total control of your traffic? How is this any different? This actually helps you reduce bandwidth and mitigates DDoS attacks..
(2011-11-02, 02:43 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-02, 01:42 PM)Hay_Den Wrote: [ -> ]Or have access at your dns servers Smile

9/10 times if you own tld, you'd have access to the nameservers. If not, then your registrar simply sucks.

Not if they buy their domain through their host *specifically byethost* that doesn't allow changing DNS.
(2011-11-02, 07:50 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Not if they buy their domain through their host *specifically byethost* that doesn't allow changing DNS.

Byethost sucks. They're just as bad as 000webhost.

If you want decent hosting, go for the smaller companies.

Byethost is terrible. I used them once (because of their cheap prices at $35 for a year) and hated it. I now have my own server that I use though, and it is MUCH nicer lol.
(2011-11-02, 08:01 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-02, 07:50 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Not if they buy their domain through their host *specifically byethost* that doesn't allow changing DNS.

Byethost sucks. They're just as bad as 000webhost.

If you want decent hosting, go for the smaller companies.

Talk with me if you want a decent hosting...
I'm using HawkHost, the 50% off coupon really saves a lot of money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12