MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CloudFlare Manager [1.0 Beta 3.1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2011-12-15, 09:41 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-12-15, 09:16 PM)Digispy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Warning [2] simplexml_load_file(http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_t...aresys.xml) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request - Line: 123 - File: admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)

Quote:Warning [2] simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline/cloudflaresys.xml" - Line: 123 - File: admin/modules/cloudflare/cloudflare_overview.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)

I'll take a look at that tomorrow. It's not much of an issue, just Twitter feeds.

(2011-12-15, 09:16 PM)Digispy Wrote: [ -> ]Also it doesn't allow me to put my cloud email address in or my api key Huh

That's not helpful. Any error messages? Blank page?

The thing is there is no twitter feed on the forum, not active anyway but I do have the MyBBpublisher plugin for Facebook.

All errors are posted here. I've had to uninstall the plugin now as it's no good to me, no login to cloudflare options etc.

Also uninstall and reinstall keeps adding another "Enhanced By CloudFlare" to the footer
(2011-12-15, 10:52 PM)Digispy Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is there is no twitter feed on the forum, not active anyway but I do have the MyBBpublisher plugin for Facebook.

This plugin displays the latest tweets from the two CloudFlare Twitter accounts. It seems to be an issue on Twitter's end.

(2011-12-15, 10:52 PM)Digispy Wrote: [ -> ]All errors are posted here. I've had to uninstall the plugin now as it's no good to me, no login to cloudflare options etc.

ACP > Configuration > CloudFlare Manager

The options will be there.

(2011-12-15, 10:52 PM)Digispy Wrote: [ -> ]Also uninstall and reinstall keeps adding another "Enhanced By CloudFlare" to the footer

Fixed in beta 1.
(2011-12-15, 10:55 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed in beta 1.

Wheres beta 1, I can only see 1.0-alpha 3 here
Beta 1 hasn't been released yet. Hopefully I deploy a new release soon.
(2011-12-16, 04:55 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Beta 1 hasn't been released yet. Hopefully I deploy a new release soon.

Ok then I'll hold fire for now then because the current one is no good to me and I'd end up with 4 "Enhanced By CloudFlare" on the footer Confused
You can just remove the extra <cfb> tags from the footer template.
Hi, first thanks for ur work on this plugin. I have installed it on a shared hosting where my forum start, and I have the same problems with the user above, the "cloudflare manager" tab still appear in the Administration Panel of MyBB (1.6.5), I have tried to deactivate/uninstall it, delete the plugin, still the tab in the admin. panel.

I tried to rebuild cache or else, i'm not at a expert level with mybb as I start, I hope you will release soon the new version, as I face the same problems with the url adress/API key ect in the plugin, I can't modify any details on it, that's why I have uninstalled it.

Good luck, and if you see this message the next year, happy new year to all Toungue.
Status on beta 1?
It'll be released when it's ready. Beta 1 is more complicated than Alpha 3.
Great answer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12