MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CloudFlare Manager [1.0 Beta 3.1]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2012-01-06, 03:15 PM)jmeeter Wrote: [ -> ]Great answer.

It's the only one I can give. Real life > Internet.
Beta 1 released. Fixes many bugs and issues that users have reported, and also fixes some security issues I was too lazy to fix in the beginning, along with a few new features. Wink

I highly recommend everyone upgrades asap.

I just installed this and setup correctly with my details and api key but i keep getting the message "Your settings are not set correctly. Please double check they are correct." when the settings are correct?
They must be incorrect then. Make sure your API key, domain, and email are all correct.
Nice thanks for this bro
(2012-02-15, 01:26 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]They must be incorrect then. Make sure your API key, domain, and email are all correct.
They are definitely all correct but it has the error still

If you received that error, then they are incorrect. There's nothing more to it. It uses the supplied API key, domain and email address to connect to the CF API. If it fails, it returns false. That's it.

This shows the correct IPs of all users instead of just CF IPs?
(2012-02-20, 05:02 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]This shows the correct IPs of all users instead of just CF IPs?

MyBB already has an option for that (ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Scrutinize User's IP address? > Yes), but I've developed this plugin to automatically enable the setting. Smile
Great, I'll be trying it soon possibly. Facing quite a DDoS these days. I used to use CF for R2S an year ago.

Thank you. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12