MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HeroOfTime.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-09-28, 09:18 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Ewww... color scheme is terrible

How would you suggest I change it?
(2011-09-28, 06:48 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]"Generated in 0.0592480 seconds"

Works fine for me..... maybe it's not caching?

http://gtmetrix.com/reports/herooftime.net/ptdOwTlq

The sidebar fails man, fix that soon Sad

And I rather like the color scheme Smile Good job!
(2011-09-28, 05:51 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]It's a glitch with the theme. Just minimize the sidebar.

That's really not a viable option. You can't expect every guest to do this.
Btw, 'Menu' appears twice.
I don't have any recommendations but a dark green, orange, and grey combo doesn't work well.
(2011-09-28, 09:46 PM)PJGIH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-28, 09:18 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Ewww... color scheme is terrible

How would you suggest I change it?

(2011-09-28, 07:17 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-28, 06:47 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Website is horrifically slow for me.

This is the second forum i have seen you call 'Horrifically slow'. and both of which load fine for me and i'm on like the worst internet known to man >.< *clearwire - ugh*

So..it's my fault the internet doesn't have a constant speed?
(2011-09-29, 03:14 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]is it the photoshop bliss iv theme?

It is, yes. I modified some CSS and images to make it green.
Yup, I do have the rights to use the theme Smile
Bump #1
(2011-10-08, 03:52 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]now it says- Website Offline, No Cached Version Available??? Sad
I'm working to resolve this. He's hosted with me and we just moved nodes. Should be fixed soon.
Displays CloudFlare Error for me.

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available
The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.
Pages: 1 2 3